Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Additives and using pure water for irons

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Moor

I am thinking of offering pure water for use in irons for my customers. Does anyone know if vision V2 additive would cause any issue for this?

I can fill bottles before I add the vision but it would be much easier to fill bottle as required as I don’t want to be carrying full bottles unnecessarily.

I recently gave a customer four 2L bottles of pure. He said he uses pure water for cleaning (I hope he’s not gonna start doing his own windows with it) 

But yeh i wouldn’t if it has addictive in it, just in case.

I am thinking of offering pure water for use in irons for my customers. Does anyone know if vision V2 additive would cause any issue for this?

I can fill bottles before I add the vision but it would be much easier to fill bottle as required as I don’t want to be carrying full bottles unnecessarily.

Ime sure it would be fine the vision will make the iron slide over the clothes much faster and put a good shine on them at the same time , you will be on to awinner ??????

My next door neighbour is a chiropodist and i give her pure full of enigma for her autoclave

No issues so far

Latest Posts

Back