Am Goign To Pay £10.00 A Month To Advertise On Facebook

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Jun 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Not through facebook.... Im from Middlesbrough

And theirs a page called middlesbrough FC with over 40,000 fans ! And i contacted the owner and said to him how much if i want to advertise once a day over 5 times per week. a month?

He goes £10.00.... I dont mind paying this £10.00 fee.... WHY NOT ?

Because i will be posting 5 times per week... and it will reach at least 3,4000 fans each day..... majority of them will be from my area... and it should work....

When the page makes a official post... all the people that like that page can see it on their timeline... and this should help me loads... i will le u know how it goes everyone

Advertisement
  2. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

That's a good idea tht big h drop me a inbox once it's up n running on how you get on as I think you could well be onto a good one there

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Harunh mate I don't think they are allowed to charge you for advertising on a Facebook page. Tho if you think it's worth a tenner y not.

4. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Come to think of it thy nt lol

5. Posh

Posh Hero

And if yer on Middlesbrough FCC don't use that arsenal logo lol. Facebook cannot charge you.

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I've done 3 from ads I put on last ***ht H, didn't cost a penny.

7. laddergarder

Personally I don't bother with that sort of advertising, just door knock, its the best way IMO and wont cost you a penny.

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Ladders probably right there but I'm quite happy that business is growing slowly at the moment as I'm still dj'ing weekends so it's good for me and I am getting 2-3 new customers a week anyway.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

i always door knock but i dont mind paying that a month if i get a few customers out of it :D i can see it working good, and i said to him how much does he want? Its his page and hes going to be updating his status 5times a week for me so obviously he wants a bit of pocket money. And £2.50 a week is fine with me. It will reach a lot of people and its got potential to bring good business to me

10. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Tell him you want it for free or you will report it..

Advertisement