Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thiking About Cold Calling Hair And Beauty Salons

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The only thing with them mate they only pay a few quid to get them cleaned so for you to do it cheaper it wouldnt be worth your while

From my experience of cold calling with beauty and hair salons, although I've always done quite well out of it, these people are typically run off their feet all day every day so they probably won't be too interested in speaking to you. However, they WILL speak to a customer.

This is where some sort of affiliate/referral scheme comes in handy. Speak to some girls that you know and find out where they get their hair/nails/tan/waxing done and ask them to network for you next time they're in there.

The beauty (sorry) with this is that the person running the shop will have time for your friend and, as far as they know, your friend will have a completely non-bias oppinion of you.

If you do have some sort of referral scheme, make with the goods! I got a job for someone once who promised me a bag of Haribo Starmix but it's been a year and I still don't have them.

I picked up a new hairdressing job 2 weeks ago by walking in and offering a quote.

£3.50 for 3minutes work.

I also got a beauty salon about 3months ago by doing same thing.

Never ring places. Is what I've found.

He's got every occupation written on a bit of paper and then draws them out of a hat and sets off to canvass them all

Back