Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another first for me - can you better this price

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The difference between what you want for the job and the "alleged" quote is ,as I am sure you are aware Smurf ,not worth any effort apart from common courtesy.When I have had a reasonable quote against me-I always say it's a great price I cant beat or match it but before you go ahead as a piece of advice ask to see their insurance certificate in case they accidently stick a ladder through your brand new car windscreen-They should have 10 mill Public liability 2 mill employee etc. and a couple of references-which I am happy to provide and then I name a street with a happy client on nearby. It works with £20/£30 difference-I doubt it with anymore.Does give them something to think about though.Funnily enough no one ever asks to see insurance docs or references and no one has ever said they dont have a brand new car ;-)

Just realised I didnt answer your question lol.I would look on streetview if I could be arsed when bored or half cut and talk them through similar houses in area with a proper price that I had done with happy client."Fred said it was a bit more than he expected but you're welcome to phone him to see whether he was happy"Still waiting to buy "The Smurf files -ultimate guide to pricing"DM me when you do it /emoticons/smile.png

I forgot about this post but had a responce back wanting me to do pop over to do a quote. Needless to say I did not waste my time.

Back