Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Purefreedom

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jag

Hi guys been using backpacks on trolley for some  time now , but just don't find they can cope with being used 5 days a week , so looking seriously at the nano trolley who's got one how've you found it ? and how does it compair to the old PF trolley , new one is around £100 more 

i compaird them both at the show and the new one is considerably lighter at 10kg less 

IMG_1232.PNG

The nano is great. I don't have one but the father in law just bought one and it is a nice bit of kit.  Pure freeedom stuff is expensive but made to last and very well built. I just got the Reelmaster electric reel and it is built like a tank. Solid.  If you have the money there is no better trolley.  O

My son used a gardiner backpack on a trolley for a year no problems and still works well, he been using the nano for the last couple of months and he loves its, quick change of barrel rather than filling the backpack, lighter than the backpack better over the different terrains, have compared them before it's like The nano is a mini Bentley where a backpack is like a fiesta. Expensive but quality.

The nano is great. I don't have one but the father in law just bought one and it is a nice bit of kit.  Pure freeedom stuff is expensive but made to last and very well built. I just got the Reelmaster electric reel and it is built like a tank. Solid.  If you have the money there is no better trolley.  O
Yes that's why I'm more keen to go with pure freedom  , and people say the after care is good if something should go wrong , lots take your money and don't wanna know when there's a problem 

My son used a gardiner backpack on a trolley for a year no problems and still works well, he been using the nano for the last couple of months and he loves its, quick change of barrel rather than filling the backpack, lighter than the backpack better over the different terrains, have compared them before it's like The nano is a mini Bentley where a backpack is like a fiesta. Expensive but quality.
That's great glad to know your Can recommend it  , iv got 2 gardiner backpacks so if Something  goes wrong I have a Spair  till part gets delivered , but all ready gone throw a few switches and flow control , and pump is on the way out on one of them , they get used hard , both only a year old , iv been wfp for few years was using van mount but went down to backpacks due to parking issues , just found I was quicker with backpack on trolley but kept the tank for fast fill 

I have a lot of of properties that it's easy to use a trolley for rears alley ways, delicate flowerbeds also houseboats where there is no parking so I use the backpack on these occasions but my son uses the trolley for everything as I only have a compact 325 van mount.

Back