Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any camera reccomendation?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's an interesting product, very cheap as well.  At first glance I thought with it being plastic it wouldn't be good enough, but looking at the shape I think it would have done the trick on that second job.  I also like the way you can flush water through it.  Neat idea for sensible price.
It can be useful in a few jobs but I very rarely use mine. You don't get lots of water out of it and the pressure isn't great. More chance of your pole snapping then the tool. 

So far I've asked all my customers if they know the downpipes are blocked to let me know as I don't deal with blocked downpipes and it's just a general gutter clean. I really don't feel confident enough to start taking downpipes off walls. 
When I used to gutter cleans off a ladder I never had to take off down pipes, some really bad ones the offset bend at the top would be completely blocked it's very easy to dismantle them and refit just the odd one will be a really tight fit, but that's what a general gutter clean entails.

@Pjj was telling me the other week a ladder is needed alongside a gutter vac for certain jobs.

Use a GoPro rather than the cheap action cams. I use a Hero 4 Silver and there is no lag when transmitting to your phone app. Yes, they may be a lot more expensive than the cheap action cams but you'll save yourself a lot of hassle. I have 6 spare batteries and they keep me going ?

Back