Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Got A L6 Water Heater Off Ebay £80.00

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Seen a pic off yours RC looks fine like that, ive seen a pic off others sitting in middle off van with no flue , cough lol

ebay says £80.00 or best offer ? any idears what i could offer , or is it gunna be like other best offers that if u make a best offer u dont get free delivery ,

ebay says £80.00 or best offer ? any idears what i could offer , or is it gunna be like other best offers that if u make a best offer u dont get free delivery ,
once u make a best offer the buyer will have a chance to decline or accept /emoticons/smile.png offer 60 and he will negotiate it for 65 or 70 or he even may accept lol

once u make a best offer the buyer will have a chance to decline or accept /emoticons/smile.png offer 60 and he will negotiate it for 65 or 70 or he even may accept lol
sounds like a good idear

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cointra-Optima-COB-5b-Propane-Tankless-Waterheater-Camping-Boat-etc-/330879802368?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Hearing_Cooling_Air&hash=item4d09f91c00

This is the one i have , do yourself a favour and dont buy the chinese ones, mine is over 2 years old and not missed a beat, yep its more costly but £189 aint a fortune, made in Spain and all bits are easy too get, a mate off mine who is a gas engineer looked at mine and said its in perfect working order still, with years off life left.

Also available on Amazon from a british seller

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks Rc will get in touch with them, i would rather buy from a proper uk seller, just in case something goes wrong.

rcdo u use yours on every house/job u do ?

of do u just use it on first cleans and dirty windows ?

also, i do 2/3 days a week 9 till 2.30 how much gass would i go though a month ? or what what do u think it would roughly cost me a month in gas if i used it on every job
i use mine every day, once you got use it going back to cold is horrible!

its hard to say what you would you and cost. i use a 6kg propane bottle and that can last upto 2 weeks, i get it for £13 as i get it cost price from father in law as he deals in gas,

Thanks Rc will get in touch with them, i would rather buy from a proper uk seller, just in case something goes wrong.
no problem, that comes with the gas hose and regulator too, so all you need in the propane gas bottle!

Donny....do you have a flue set up with yours? It says attach a flue....so i presume you could place the heater anywhere in the van with a flue pipe pointing out of the doors?

Rc...I have loads of gas bottles, having done flat roofing for years! .......just wondering, when i come back from using my kayak, i could rinse off with a nice warm water from my hose......But would the pure water be bad for your skin?

Rc...I have loads of gas bottles, having done flat roofing for years! .......just wondering, when i come back from using my kayak, i could rinse off with a nice warm water from my hose......But would the pure water be bad for your skin?
only if it steals all the ions from it.

i use mine every day, once you got use it going back to cold is horrible!
its hard to say what you would you and cost. i use a 6kg propane bottle and that can last upto 2 weeks, i get it for £13 as i get it cost price from father in law as he deals in gas,
if u dont mind answering how many days / hours do u work in the 2 weeks it last ?
will understand if u dont want to say on here

i have plumbed in a tap just for filling my trad bucket up with hot water and use it for washing hands in it, not done me any harm yet,

at worst you can always use hand cream at the end of the day!

Back