Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Got A L6 Water Heater Off Ebay £80.00

WCF

Help Support WCF:

if u dont mind answering how many days / hours do u work in the 2 weeks it last ?
will understand if u dont want to say on here
its hard to say really, coz i help out other window cleaner and he helps me out at times, plus wash the van and partners car too,

but i would say about anything upto 40-50 hours.

I have the L5 and work 3/4 days a week 9 till 3 and I use hot water on every clean, I use about 11kgs a month. Like RC says if you go back to cold its horrible.

RC....sounds ok, ......i could even charge the other surfers, kayakers for a shower! lol
yer thats true, could get a tank with just tap water in to have hot shower as the eccotemp one has the shower head!

Donny....do you have a flue set up with yours? It says attach a flue....so i presume you could place the heater anywhere in the van with a flue pipe pointing out of the doors?
Yep i have a flue going out the roof off van, but you can use flexible flue pipe and point out door if you dont wanna cut hole in roof, when i sell mine im just gonna put a vent over the hole.View attachment 2096

View attachment 1358

cheap to run

nice warm water

sounds great.............then ive just read donny post........ does this happen ofter ?

cheap to run
nice warm water

sounds great.............then ive just read donny post........ does this happen ofter ?
no it dont, like he said he not sure what happened as the rest was fine, ive used mine at -5 and its been fine,

Taylormade.....i get it now thanks

Donny, yes i dont want to cut a hole in the van, but looks good mate

Rc, good idea about the tap water tank

Taylormade.....i get it now thanks
Donny, yes i dont want to cut a hole in the van, but looks good mate

Rc, good idea about the tap water tank
you might only need a few 25lt barrels, see if you can pick them up from car wash places!

well bit of an update,

had another play today and i must say im quite inpressed.

but did have a few problems

1, will connectors leaking.

2, the hot water split my new yellow hose at it was hot even on low heat, it was only the cheap hose and got better on other poles

3, bit worried about pressure cut off, think thats down to my Flowmaster Digital Pump Controller.

4, think i need to fix hose real in van permanently so i get a good fixed connection between heater and hose real as hose pipe isnt good enough for the water tempiture

went for the 13kg gas bottle, weights about 25/30 kg full at a cost of £25.50 to refill

but think onces ive had a few goes think i will be happy,

well worth the £70. i paid. ordered friday arrived the following tuesday.

Back