Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

warm/hot water for barrels trolly system good or bad idea??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hi bud i am  64 and still going strong    i aint spending big bucks on a van mount at my time o life   i think i will just go back to trad and use the wfp for hard to reach   jobs        and in answer to ya ? i use a very light carbon pole   its a   fishing pole   great bit o kit as for me brush got it from tescos    drilled couple a holes in it stuck in some fan jets     its a good job every time customers love it  its just the humping the bloody water bout that knacks me lol      been in this game 40yrs loved every  day of it   great life    be sorry to  call it a day  i aint packing in till the bell goes what else is there  ?  a f...king armchair  then the crem      not for me lads     work till ya drop     :1f603: :1f603:

If you are planning to work for the forseable future then to not spend the 500 quid or so it would cost you to make a van mount is false economy.

@oldtimer fair play to you to be still out grafting, But if you are working from a van you could just buy a 250ltr upright tank for example strap it against the bulkhead and your trolley can be used as a van mount delivery system secure it in the van and connect hose from tank to trolley then you just need a hose reel etc probs cost you less than £350 

Back