Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else got famous family?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I haven’t seen that one dude. I like him in the business though. Great film that is ?
 yeh hes great. The progs that 'who do you think you are?' where they trace ancestry. Its funny, as it starts off as you'd expect, but gradually they discover he has ever more regal ancestry, and ultimately king Edward III was his 22 times great grandfather, def worth watching.

yeh hes great. The progs that 'who do you think you are?' where they trace ancestry. Its funny, as it starts off as you'd expect, but gradually they discover he has ever more regal ancestry, and ultimately king Edward III was his 22 times great grandfather, def worth watching.
Oooo yeah! Now you mentioned king edward i think i have watched it a couple years back

Not related to, but brought up with. Gregg Wallace from master chef.

My mum was best mates with his mum and he lived 2 doors down from us in Peckham.

As kids we would sit in the back of a car on long journeys to Cornwall.

Bumped into him in the VIP suite at Millwall a couple of years back and we had a good chat about it 

Not related to, but brought up with. Gregg Wallace from master chef.

My mum was best mates with his mum and he lived 2 doors down from us in Peckham.

As kids we would sit in the back of a car on long journeys to Cornwall.

Bumped into him in the VIP suite at Millwall a couple of years back and we had a good chat about it 
Please tell me hes actually a nice bloke, because hes deffo on my 'punch in the face' list eith that other toss pot John T'Rhode 

My Niece performing last week at the Coca-Cola Christmas New Zealand for the  she sings sings ‘Memory’ for the launch of Cats in the cinema. Even if I am biased I think she’s got a chance. She was on antibiotics leading up to this performance with tonsillitis not that you’d notice she couldn’t even talk a few days before. 

Back