Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

not happy with aqua tap....... help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You should be telling peter fogwill also your issues with his product surely?Before you start messing with it see what he can do first as must be under some sort of guarantee.

This is an interesting vid before you go stripping it down to see what's inside

[media]

In the video he said it came with two washers, mine didn't

Has anyone received more washers with their tap

mine came with no extra washers just the tap an the plastic hose fittings i thault that was all u get? , i like the ider an when it is stiffer i think it will b ace, its just mine is not set to my prefrence thats all peter will sort out any issues with it as its adjustable viar the washers or cleaning them frm any grease:)

I've had the Tap for a while now, after initial issues I am getting along with it fine. I was working with an extreme 'light brush' and had problems turning it on off. I took apart and removed a rubber washer and that made it easier to operate. Every product has advantages/disadvantages, you just need to find what works best for you, or get inventing

Very good not having loop on your pole. Never used the Aqua-dapter so cant compare.

Any one needing washers at short notice, Maplins sell a variety box for £3.59

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/225-part-o-ring-assortment-n94cr

Took the tap apart. Cleaned the grease put it back together.

RESULTS

still too loose, no difference

Maybe thicker o rings are needed

Latest Posts

Back