Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone use a kangoo?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

No that is for business use including my wife and anything to do with her business so effectively 2 businesses covered

No voluntary excess

Legal cover etc

And no claims protected

Not a bad price i think

When i fit a tank i don't know what to do

As far as i am concerned a small tank is the same as carrying drums..it is just carrying water for work not a modification and my insurance asked if carrying my own tools etc and i said yes

No that is for business use including my wife and anything to do with her business so effectively 2 businesses coveredNo voluntary excess

Legal cover etc

And no claims protected

Not a bad price i think

When i fit a tank i don't know what to do

As far as i am concerned a small tank is the same as carrying drums..it is just carrying water for work not a modification and my insurance asked if carrying my own tools etc and i said yes
That's brilliant mate , anyone ive tried repeat have you a tank about 4 times , I haven't claimed my tank

I did it online while i was there yesterday

I chose window cleaner from their drop down list so they know what i do

Never asked

I did it online while i was there yesterdayI chose window cleaner from their drop down list so they know what i do

Never asked
If I remember correctly as long as it's not bolted or can be removed easily its not classed as a mod. If it doesn't come out easily its a mod.

If I remember correctly as long as it's not bolted or can be removed easily its not classed as a mod. If it doesn't come out easily its a mod.
I tried to say what if I fill up at each house and drain before driving and they still said no , so I just said I'll do without a tank then:rolleyes:

Back