Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone used Ionics?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

But this is the thing, what are they actually manufacturing. Probably buying in 95% of their equipment, and bolting it together doesn't really make it a manufacturing company. Pure Freedom were part of a manufacturing company. They made their own frames and made, in my opinion, by far and away the best electric reel on the market, which I believe was more expensive than Ionics attempt.
Yet Ionics "cheap" division, Pure 2O offer to match any other prices of their competitors so can be cheap when they want to be.

They do actually manufacture there own systems or at least they did last time I was up there , they have invested huge amounts of money in cnc kit etc , there kit is good and looks the part but do you really need electric blue neon lights on a window cleaning system πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, just more to go wrong and totally unnecessary.

Who said anything about manufacturing company. They dont make it do they, they design it, then build it then sell it. What's wrong with that Jesus Christ some one help Me!
You need to go and read up more on Ionics. Of course they design their product, of course they don't manufacture the parts. Pure freedom don't make me laugh, from what I have seen plastic fantastic from China, PROBABLY!
So now they are being knocked for putting a cheaper system out there, but it is not the same quality is it thats why its cheaper! As for the hose reel Ionics one is brilliant, that's all I can say never let me down in 3 years. Which is more than I can say of a different brand I once had. It wasn't bad but it was nowhere near as good as, can I say it again, yeah OK I will, Ionics!πŸ˜ƒ.
This is fun!
Alan

Who said anything about manufacturing company. They dont make it do they, they design it, then build it then sell it. What's wrong with that Jesus Christ some one help Me!
You need to go and read up more on Ionics. Of course they design their product, of course they don't manufacture the parts. Pure freedom don't make me laugh, from what I have seen plastic fantastic from China, PROBABLY!
So now they are being knocked for putting a cheaper system out there, but it is not the same quality is it thats why its cheaper! As for the hose reel Ionics one is brilliant, that's all I can say never let me down in 3 years. Which is more than I can say of a different brand I once had. It wasn't bad but it was nowhere near as good as, can I say it again, yeah OK I will, Ionics!πŸ˜ƒ.
This is fun!
Alan
I think you will find they cnc the sections of the frames and weld it all together they were doing that last time I was up there Ruben and Craig gave me a tour of the new factory when the moved they do do a lot in house.
Yet again you don’t get your facts right the pure o2 systems are built to exactly the same standards just will less kit on them , I think you need to go away and read up a bit more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There systems are also not part per million anymore but part billion.
Yes I agree what a load of old tosh. But who cares where talking money here are we not and I am trying to tell the newbies not to take to much notice of all the cheap and cheerful chaps out there, but that it is worth investing in a very good system.
If your in for the long term.
Alan.

Yes I agree what a load of old tosh. But who cares where talking money here are we not and I am trying to tell the newbies not to take to much notice of all the cheap and cheerful chaps out there, but that it is worth investing in a very good system.
Alan.
Yet again you are wrong with your facts they do still make parts per million machines , it’s the zero that’s parts per billion get your facts right before spouting off

This is fun!
Alan
I think you need to take a chill pill and get off your high horse, you have every right to your opinion, just the same as I have

wow, guys calm down a bit, everyone has a right to have their own opinion on things i once had an ionics heated system and it was well ok, it wasn't suited for the work i do as its not compact as i can stay at one job for one or more hours so, its horses for courses really for me.
i had a pure freedom one too,absolutley bullet proof but basic as in no frills and buttons to press.
all in all its whatever suits you and, what you can afford to buy, its not about willy waving but what works for you not all this snobbery about which make you buy and its benefits etc, you work and get the job done, go home and relax.
tommorrow is an other day.

Yes I agree what a load of old tosh. But who cares where talking money here are we not and I am trying to tell the newbies not to take to much notice of all the cheap and cheerful chaps out there but that it is worth investing in a very good system.
Alan.
Yet again you are wrong with your facts they do still make parts per million machines , it’s the zero that’s parts per billion get your facts right before spouting off
For God's sake I have not got all day to go through stupid fine points. Your picking me up on ridiculous points.
Wrong again, what have I been wrong about.Yes it is an opinion and that's all, but it is honest. I will defend Ionics to the hilt and that's that. I will say if you don't like it, then block it. Why am I on a high horse, and your not! This has been an interesting topic and entertaining wether you agree with it or not. Let's leave it at that.
I might be a newbie on this forum but I am not a newbie to window cleaning.
I Also don't hide!

Yes I agree what a load of old tosh. But who cares where talking money here are we not and I am trying to tell the newbies not to take to much notice of all the cheap and cheerful chaps out there but that it is worth investing in a very good system.
Alan.

For God's sake I have not got all day to go through stupid fine points. Your picking me up on ridiculous points.
Wrong again, what have I been wrong about.Yes it is an opinion and that's all, but it is honest. I will defend Ionics to the hilt and that's that. I will say if you don't like it, then block it. Why am I on a high horse, and your not! This has been an interesting topic and entertaining wether you agree with it or not. Let's leave it at that.
I might be a newbie on this forum but I am not a newbie to window cleaning.
I Also don't hide!
For someone new with 17 posts you aren’t exactly endearing yourself to us and making friend just getting ones backs up

It's funny how whenever someone defends Ionics there is this crowd of haters that rise to the surface. Is it hate or just envy. Also funny how it is the same ones that rise up again and again.
The ones that think they are the daddy's of the forum and don't like it when someone else turns up that knows as much if not more than them.
Don't worry Pjj I'm not after your job. This is a bit of fun but I am just to busy for it long term
You lot are on it all bloody day dont know how you have the time. But there you go, each to there own.
The original question was anyone use Ionics, well I do and have stated WHY! The fact you don't like it and others well, tuff luck!
Alan.
PS
You can always block me, as I have been told.
Xx
this maybe true but your defo immature
this maybe true but your defo immature
Oh Windy.
Really.
Is this the best you can say.

Oh Alan.....
What else is there to say, as I don't have any skin in the game either way (Ionics or Purefreedom) your posts are just well... lets just say more suitable for kindergarten.

It's funny how whenever someone defends Ionics there is this crowd of haters that rise to the surface. Is it hate or just envy. Also funny how it is the same ones that rise up again and again.
The ones that think they are the daddy's of the forum and don't like it when someone else turns up that knows as much if not more than them.
Don't worry Pjj I'm not after your job. This is a bit of fun but I am just to busy for it long term
You lot are on it all bloody day dont know how you have the time. But there you go, each to there own.
The original question was anyone use Ionics, well I do and have stated WHY! The fact you don't like it and others well, tuff luck!
Alan.
PS
Xx

Oh Windy.
Really.
Is this the best you can say.
As someone with a Ionic’s system, and who has recommend them countless times over the years on this form, I can tell you what you are saying is not true. There are no β€˜haters’ here. Every company has pros and cons. I like my Ionic’s system but that doesn’t mean it, or they, are perfect or above board in all things.

You need to completely calm down or you will end up banned. This is not the place for aggressive & argumentative posts. This is a place for folk to help each other out. We respect each others opinions, even when they differ. And we don’t try to obscure facts just because we don’t like them.

Alan.
PS
Xx

I don’t see what all the fuss is about here peeps. I’ve always built my own systems which have served me very well. I don’t see the point in spending tens of thousands on something that is relatively easy to do yourself fir a fraction of the price. If I can make the same money using a diy as I can with an all singing with bells and whistles system then it’s a bit of a no brainier really or am I missing something?

I don’t see what all the fuss is about here peeps. I’ve always built my own systems which have served me very well. I don’t see the point in spending tens of thousands on something that is relatively easy to do yourself fir a fraction of the price. If I can make the same money using a diy as I can with an all singing with bells and whistles system then it’s a bit of a no brainier really or am I missing something?
I agree if you build it yourself then you can fix any problems. All my systems are Ionic’s but I have altered them and done away with the stupid resin filers and replaced them with 25 ltr vessels, and got twin ros on all of them to speed up water production and got booster pumps as well so I guess it’s a bit of a hybrid set up

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpeg
    IMG_0404.jpeg
    780.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    960.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2929.jpeg
    IMG_2929.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 62792712428__60DDE9BC-25C4-464A-B728-698D0C4939E9.jpeg
    62792712428__60DDE9BC-25C4-464A-B728-698D0C4939E9.jpeg
    809.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0247.jpeg
    IMG_0247.jpeg
    951.6 KB · Views: 0

Back