Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone working tomorrow in 31 c

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have literally just pulled onto the drive but back out after tea to price up a couple of new jobs

Sent from my iPod touch using Window Cleaning Forums

cor! you're good!

my days of dashing out in the evening to quote are long gone and thats in cooler weather - in this weather you'd have to pay me to just come and quote  :1f602:

Pretty chuffed with myself. I'm a member of the superior race (ginger) and still managed a full day. Sweating like a scouser in a job centre now though.

Roll on the autumn!

I slapped some factor 50 on and went out. Pepsy is a little hot but he knows to stay in the shade and always has water.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pepsy

Is Pepsy at Alton Towers?

I worked 8:00 till 4:00. It was finicky knackering though! Luckily I got offered a lot of drinks. J2o orange with ice was the best one I got. 

Just opened a bottle of Prosecco and about to slap 2 sirloins on the BBQ  :1f61c:

Ive earned it  :1f44d:

Is Pepsy at Alton Towers?

I worked 8:00 till 4:00. It was finicky knackering though! Luckily I got offered a lot of drinks. J2o orange with ice was the best one I got. 

Just opened a bottle of Prosecco and about to slap 2 sirloins on the BBQ  :1f61c:

Ive earned it  :1f44d:

You can afford sirloin as a window cleaner?

I believe you live near Birmingham so the truth will probably be a tin of beans and a carton of um bongo  :1f602:

Um Bongo!!!

I'd forgotten about that - reminds me of my childhood - happy days.

Certainly didn't worry about clients, how hot it was going to be, when the vans service is due and all that rubbish....

* Sigh*

https://youtu.be/wYj5o4kQsXs

Last edited by a moderator:
Um Bongo!!!

I'd forgotten about that - reminds me of my childhood - happy days.

Certainly didn't worry about clients, how hot it was going to be, when the vans service is due and all that rubbish....

* Sigh*

https://youtu.be/wYj5o4kQsXs
Never mind 31degrees, just watched BBC London weather and they said on Thursday is could be 34 in London and Kent!!!!!!!

Half day beckons me thinks

Last edited by a moderator:
according to the car 28 degrees today, however one of my custys thermometer in the garden was reading 37 in the sun!! Still got all my work done, looks like it's Swansea's standard 1 week summer before its back to the usual

Back