Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone working tomorrow in 31 c

WCF

Help Support WCF:

London here, I've only done two jobs today. The heat is giving me bad headache and i barely slept last night.

The last few years we have had a lot of good weather most of the time. Mostly sunny or cloudy mild and cold which is great for being a window cleaner. I don't know if it just me or it's seem to get hotter every year though.

Did a full day today but am feeling it now

Some of us are made of stronger stuff :1f602:

Sod it, I just seen the BBC weather forecast tomorrow 32c. I gonna take a day off  tomorrow. I really can't be working and driving about in London in this heat.  Good news Thursday and Friday will be cooler.

Same here.... 5:30am till 4:30pm.....

Rest of the week should be easier now I've broken the back of it...

I'll sleep well tonight - feeling mashed!  :1f634:

its always good to get some electrolyte drinks in hot weather 

One of my customers recommend these to me. I might have to check them out - any recommendations?

Just got back myself [emoji30] put a factor 50 on today and I'm sure it's done less than yesterday's nothing on!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Working morning only on a flat 1st clean and doing upvc restoration.
After that keeping out the direct sun with my dog as well....she comes to work with me, I soak her a few times a day with garden hose in the hotter weather we've been having.
when i had a 350 tank i used to have 2 dogs with me, when it was hot they/d both hop in the back and lie on the tank 

If you can splash cold water on your wrist, this cools yourself. So what I do, is I wear sweatbands on my wrist and keep pouring water on them from customers outside taps. 

Top tip this ?

Gonna be red hot Wednesday gona finish at 12.30 and go wakeboarding on a cool lake

Back