Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone working tomorrow in 31 c

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Currently lashing down with thunder and lightning. Won't be putting any poles up time that has gone  :1f632:
I've just got home. Bloody scorching!!! 33degrees!! Enough is enough for us gingers.

Still, it's the longest day today, so from now on the nights start drawing in, winter will soon be here, so time to start thinking about Christmas ???

This week has been a bit of a struggle but I haven't forced anyone to work in the heat if they don't want to.

Finished at 3pm, 3pm and 2pm this week and Paul who's been out training with me will get paid full pay regardless. 

Looks like summer is over now anyway :D

Us gingers rule
emoji41.png

You ARE the 2%.....

The rest of us are just average... :1f602:

Another beautiful where I am, it nearly 30c and it look like it will last for another 4 days in south east ... How the weather going for you guys? :1f609:

Ah heaven

IMG_20170705_133600166.jpg

Done 7 new cleans today and a bit hot and sweaty now

1 more in a minute and then i think the gin will be out in the garden with the bbq on

Tomorrow & Friday real scorchers, 5am start finish 1

friday 6am start finish glass at 10 then on agutter clean and Conny roof 

got to be done if we don't do it somebody will come along and do it 

Got an inside and out conservatory roof todo tomorrow which is glass lol. 

Im on the outside thank god haha. 

She smokes inside though! But! Trying our karchers. We got 4 to burn through so should hopefully get it done :D

Back