Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone's add ons and bookings dried up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I thought that pigeons were classed as vermin , they are named as such on firearms certificates, so wouldn’t think there was a problem with wild ones , obviously domestic ones would be different. 

A friend of mine organises pigeon shoots professionaly and charges people to do it so I find this hard to believe , I will ask him and find out 

I thought that pigeons were classed as vermin , they are named as such on firearms certificates, so wouldn’t think there was a problem with wild ones , obviously domestic ones would be different. 

A friend of mine organises pigeon shoots professionaly and charges people to do it so I find this hard to believe , I will ask him and find out 

Always amazes me, how much they can charge per head for a shoot and the expense of Pigeon and other game meats when shop bought, I can buy pigeons for 50p and rabbits for £1.10 and I have seen rabbits for sale for £4.50 still in their jackets 

Last edited by a moderator:
All I am doing is fixing mesh around the panels, the nest in the middle wont be touched. Will leave one side off where they get in and out till October. Thanks Tango for the insight greatly appreciated.

In doing so you are restricting access to the nest. 

Like I said don't do it. I've provided you the links to the info you need, ignore it at your peril.. 

In doing so you are restricting access to the nest. 

Like I said don't do it. I've provided you the links to the info you need, ignore it at your peril.. 

Ime guessing by now that that any chicks would have fledged and be long gone from the nest , obviously you should only remove the nest after .

Back