Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua-Dapter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nah, Ive got that pole and it fits fine. They have fitting to they fit on various poles
ace will order 1 when i get my pole c wat i think of it saves dragin a pole tap round or unplugin the hose every time

I use a facelift pole and it fits just fine /emoticons/smile.png
thanks m8 i saw a utube clip with a pole stiffness test thay said facelift couldent have ad but thay must of sorted that out now

I've just been trying 2 different triggers including the unger one... What a faf compared to the AD!

To counteract the extra weight, tie a couple of helium balloons to the top of the pole. Tie on enough and you can walk back to the van and leave the pole hovering vertically in mid air

I've just been trying 2 different triggers including the unger one... What a faf compared to the AD! To counteract the extra weight, tie a couple of helium balloons to the top of the pole. Tie on enough and you can walk back to the van and leave the pole hovering vertically in mid air
lmfao :Image13:

im getin the facelift pole ive hurd the ad wont fit on there is that true?
I know why you have heard that. I've just bought a phoenix pole and you have to drill a hole in the plastic thread at the end of the pole to connect the hose into the aquadapter straight since it comes out of the side of the pole by design. It's no problem really but something to bear in mind.
I think if you buy the pole from aquadapter they do it for you.

I know why you have heard that. I've just bought a phoenix pole and you have to drill a hole in the plastic thread at the end of the pole to connect the hose into the aquadapter straight since it comes out of the side of the pole by design. It's no problem really but something to bear in mind.

I think if you buy the pole from aquadapter they do it for you.
just got my pole the other day an it was allredy drilled so they must of changed the desine got it frm wcw

just got my pole the other day an it was allredy drilled so they must of changed the desine got it frm wcw
Interesting, only got mine this week and I had to drill it. I did opt for the 4' carbon fibre extension though.
Also from wcw.

So my advice is to buy a couple of springs at the same time as keep them as spares in the box it comes in.

+ 1 as with lots of other spares :Image7:

Latest Posts

Back