Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got To Collect

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

a few customers nornally pay me via bacs.... but they become lazy so when i was out collecting on sunday i knocked all their peoples doors who normally pay me online..... and i gained 28 quid cash..... a few of them just dont remember about it and they tell me theyll do it now and then they do it /emoticons/smile.png

collecting has to be done i reckon /emoticons/smile.png

I currently collect once a week.... maybe twice a week sometimes.

for me still not been out collecting! been 2 years now. and i get all money in within 2 weeks,

had one customer that has set up auto payment into my bank, this month got the money 3 days before i even cleaned them!

for me still not been out collecting! been 2 years now. and i get all money in within 2 weeks,had one customer that has set up auto payment into my bank, this month got the money 3 days before i even cleaned them!
hmm oryt for sum eyy /emoticons/tongue.png lol

a few customers nornally pay me via bacs.... but they become lazy so when i was out collecting on sunday i knocked all their peoples doors who normally pay me online..... and i gained 28 quid cash..... a few of them just dont remember about it and they tell me theyll do it now and then they do it /emoticons/smile.png collecting has to be done i reckon /emoticons/smile.png I currently collect once a week.... maybe twice a week sometimes.
I still go collecting twice a week and dont think u will ever stop. I think its a good way of keeping up a good relationship with the customers.

I still go collecting twice a week and dont think u will ever stop. I think its a good way of keeping up a good relationship with the customers.
Well said

Cns wat if u get a customer hu doesnt use online banking? Cns u got to collect when starting out mate, part of the game, how many customers hav u got?

Well said
Cns wat if u get a customer hu doesnt use online banking? Cns u got to collect when starting out mate, part of the game, how many customers hav u got?
i only have about 1/4 of my customers pay online, the rest either pay on the day, leave it out or post it to me!

like i say i have nver been out collecting in 2 years and highest debt i have been in is £30, at the moment debt list stands at £6!

Well saidCns wat if u get a customer hu doesnt use online banking? Cns u got to collect when starting out mate, part of the game, how many customers hav u got?
I have 486 customers every four weeks

mine at the moment is £193.00 and my limit is £250.00 cos thats 20% of my round value. so its normal to be owed 20% of your 4x weekly takings when running a window cleaning business /emoticons/smile.png

Gotta say ive never understood this collecting thing, ive never collected in nearlyy 8 years of business, if a customer hasnt paid by next clean i leave a slip saying please post cheque by 7 days , never had many problems. work takes up enough time without being a debt collector , i have 64% of my customers on standing order, good tip is too get as many on that as poss, saves a lot of time talking **** on doorsteps!!

Gotta say ive never understood this collecting thing, ive never collected in nearlyy 8 years of business, if a customer hasnt paid by next clean i leave a slip saying please post cheque by 7 days , never had many problems. work takes up enough time without being a debt collector , i have 64% of my customers on standing order, good tip is too get as many on that as poss, saves a lot of time talking **** on doorsteps!!
yer its so simple to do isnt it. cant understand why others cant manage it.

with cost of fuel its just a waste and extra cost driving back several times to collect money,

One of the things im going to start pushing people to do.

I quite like collecting. Now & again as it gives me a chance to meet some custies I never normally see & I like a close rapport with my custies.

guess one way of putting it across to customers is window cleaning cost has to go up by £1 or to keep costs low we need payment online, on the day or posted to us.

Rc i only collect on sundays now from 5 till 8 but i may go once again every fortnyt wen im running behind on payments /emoticons/smile.png

Rc i only collect on sundays now from 5 till 8 but i may go once again every fortnyt wen im running behind on payments /emoticons/smile.png
tell the customers then you wont ever need to go out again! lol

Back