Back On The Windows!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shine Window Cleaning, Oct 7, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shine Window Cleaning

Shine Window Cleaning Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself- my names Mark and have been cleaning windows since 1999. I sold my round, and stopped for about a year due to a change in family circumstances and returned to office work. Hated it from day 1- cant be dealing with all the office politics! I'd started to work back on the windows on Saturdays (planning to build up enough work to return to what I enjoy), and was planning on 2013 being the year to make the leap(maybe with the help of a part-time job. Last Friday I was made redundant- decision made! So now I'm faced with looking for a part-time job whilst canvassing like mad to build a round with winter round the corner! I find the encouragement on this forum fantastic I must say. I've been following many of the threads for the last few months, and it really helps stay focused on where I want to get back to, so thanks guys. So just wanted to say hi to everyone- I will likely be after some encouragement and tips in the coming months!

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Welcome Mark , where in the world are you based ?

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Eyup Mark :D

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Theres 3 of us now lol

6. Shine Window Cleaning

Shine Window Cleaning Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! I'm based in Maidstone, Kent. The work is slowly coming in thru slogging it out door-to-door canvassing- I'm reluctant to invest at this time in leaflets as I've not found it as effective(and I'm watching the budget now obviously!). But thinking positively- I've got more time to canvass; and I'm back working for myself! Woop! Woop! Lol!

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

My girlfriend use to live there for a while...

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

welcome back! a good luck with picking the work up!

9. Paul

Paul Guest

Hello Mark No3, sounds like you got a plan, good luck with it mate hope it all works out for you.

10. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome to the forum Mark

Advertisement