Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Baileys WFP systems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They are budget systems and sometimes their attention to details leaves a little to be desired. Look at their ebay images of van installs, you can see bits of swarf on the floor.
I bought a booster pump from them and it blew up after a very short period of time (couple of months). Long story but I didn't get a replacement or a refund!

They are budget systems and sometimes their attention to details leaves a little to be desired. Look at their ebay images of van installs, you can see bits of swarf on the floor.
I bought a booster pump from them and it blew up after a very short period of time (couple of months). Long story but I didn't get a replacement or a refund!
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, I bought from and had my system fitted by PureFreedom and they left swarf, bits of plastic etc all over the back of my van and they're supposedly one of the better firms out there

Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, I bought from and had my system fitted by PureFreedom and they left swarf, bits of plastic etc all over the back of my van and they're supposedly one of the better firms out there
I’ve also got a purefreedom system and can’t fault it, I ask about the baileys as they come fitted and a supplied with a van for convenience

I’ve also got a purefreedom system and can’t fault it, I ask about the baileys as they come fitted and a supplied with a van for convenience
It always seems a bit weird to me how little info Bailey have on their adverts. Does it have a warranty on the vehicle, what exact model is it etc...

To be fair they don't look bad at all for the money.

The delivery system might be fine and built to a very good standard but the R/O's will no doubt be cheap and not worth having.

The issue your have with a van is like any your buying a second hand van if it ain't got full service history and you don't get it checked over independently you could be spending a fair bit of money on it,

My wife wanted to change motors last year she found a decent motor it appeared to have been looked after the garage hade a very good reputation and had done the Mot, I wasn't so sure about it but she was adamant she was buying it, within the first 6 months we spent around £600 on it some things in my opinion which should have been sorted before it was sold or been on the Mot advisories

They’re not crash tested. Please don’t spend all that money on a system that’s not been properly crash tested. It’s the most important aspect of any system. Pure Freedom’s is. Or do what I did, get a quote from Bailey’s or whoever you can find cheaper, and take it to Ionics who will price match, but with a crash tested system.

They’re not crash tested. Please don’t spend all that money on a system that’s not been properly crash tested. It’s the most important aspect of any system. Pure Freedom’s is. Or do what I did, get a quote from Bailey’s or whoever you can find cheaper, and take it to Ionics who will price match, but with a crash tested system.

Thats really good to know as I am changing my van and system later on this year but hadn`t considered Ionics. Don`t want ro/di as I buy my water.

Wow. I did not know this, I always thought Ionics were very expensive - for anyone wanting to do this I'd recommend getting a price from ZERODs as they have the cheapest systems around that I've seen.

Wow. I did not know this, I always thought Ionics were very expensive - for anyone wanting to do this I'd recommend getting a price from ZERODs as they have the cheapest systems around that I've seen.
depends on where you are in the country, there is a place about 20 miles from me charges £4-500 for fitting depending on the system

Edit, just checked his prices they are more expensive than PureFreedom

depends on where you are in the country, there is a place about 20 miles from me charges £4-500 for fitting depending on the system

Edit, just checked his prices they are more expensive than PureFreedom
I had ZeroDS refit my PureFreedom system, I think he travelled 5 hours here, 5 hours back and it cost £500. PureFreedom who I live 20 minutes from quoted me £550 for the refit. Which to be honest, I'd have normally gone with but I was flat out at the time and having the convenience of him coming to my house and fitting my system without needing to faff about gave him the edge for me.

I had ZeroDS refit my PureFreedom system, I think he travelled 5 hours here, 5 hours back and it cost £500. PureFreedom who I live 20 minutes from quoted me £550 for the refit. Which to be honest, I'd have normally gone with but I was flat out at the time and having the convenience of him coming to my house and fitting my system without needing to faff about gave him the edge for me.
Should have double checked my reply I meant to say he is now selling systems that aren't crash tested and they £100's more expensive than PF

Back