Been A Good Day For Me :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Nov 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Started at 9am and finished at half 3 :) done 17 houses in that time.. 2 first cleans which toke ages ! :(

but at 3 o clock i got something to eat etc :) from 4 o clock i started dropping flyers out etc for 2 hours :)

then collected money from 6-8 and collected £140.00 :)

When i was cleaning today a customer said his daughter wants hers doing... went around... assuming it would be a £6-8 house... but it was a house valued at £12.50 so not bad : )

Then went to collect money for a man whos pub i used to clean... he didnt want his pub cleaning in the winter... but i still clean his house... but i always go to the pub to collect the money..... and the women said to me u dont clean the pub no more do u .... i go no she goes how much for upstairs ? cos its my flat etc :) i quoted her 7 pound... and i said every month... she goes no i want it every fortnight :) i go okay no problem :) so £26.50 worth of monthly work for me :)

got 149 customers now ! :)

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Someones happy, 9 smliley faces we have there. :)

Part timer lol. 8:00 - 4:00 at least?

3. harunh

harunh Legend

marc mate u cnt do more then 10 smiley faces :( i had to delete loads of smileys before i posted i always have to delete them cos it says u done to many ? :S lol

and mate i done 17 houses :p should of been 18 but one person said miss me out this time lol

4. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

H- is the pub not getting cleaned in the winter?

That's a bit stupid, there commercial. I wouldn't be having that, they would be dropped

5. Squeak and Bubbles

.... and for health reasons, I'm surprised there not getting cleaned.... Yak, which pub is it so I don't go drink in there -_-

6. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Lol.

7. Posh

Posh Hero

Well done H

Advertisement