Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Before, During and After Pics

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brilliamt job mate, you cant beat that feeling you get when you know you have done a damn good job.

I'm going to have to get some more viro-sol @Tuffers as I find ubik can stain filthy white plastic much too easily for my liking.

and on its first use today on a conny roof was was very suprised....well last night when it arrived i thought it would go well with my whiskey as it smelt very nice but looked pis s weak and i was suprised to see how it was quite soapy in use...and i used my other tipp picked up off here...thanks to who ever it was ...i sprayed it on to my brush ...well i had been just splashing the wifes flash on and most ends up in the bucket...very wasteful...my spray on worked great ta who ever it was...i reckon 10 litres should keep me going on my work rate for a good while...:thumbsup:

I was having a tidy up in the garage today as it hasn't been cleared out for 30 years and guess what I found?

Yep some viro-sol so I don't need to get any after all /emoticons/smile.png

I find inversion therapy works wonders for me bad back /emoticons/biggrin.png

keeping-cash-at-home.jpg

Latest Posts

Back