Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Day With Quick-Loq

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Have to say big WOW really.

I kitted out a few brushes with the sockets etc and today i used 4 different brushes!!!

It makes work so much easier and quicker!!!!!

Soft brush for shabby leaded windows.

Dual trim for a first clean.

sill brush for fascia clean.

Extreme for regular customers.

Ow and an awkward balcony window with railing, i flipped it and it made it so much easier!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for the other attachments. Could have deffo used a scraper today, one paint blob on a 3rd story!!!

Very very impressed with them,

thats good, about time that someone came up with this for the carbon poles, ungur have been doing this for years on there aluminum poles!

Why do you have a tap at the brush?
When I bring the pole down from doing the tops, i usually turn the flow down. As i can see more clearly if the lower windows are dirty.
1 As I am doing the clamps up, the tap is at hand straight away.

2 Down the side of conny's if i have limited space. I take the brush head in my hand and clean while holding onto just the resi neck.

3 means i dont have to have a stupid big loop at the bottom.

When I bring the pole down from doing the tops, i usually turn the flow down. As i can see more clearly if the lower windows are dirty.
1 As I am doing the clamps up, the tap is at hand straight away.

2 Down the side of conny's if i have limited space. I take the brush head in my hand and clean while holding onto just the resi neck.

3 means i dont have to have a stupid big loop at the bottom.
Hmm given me some ideas having the flow control there, i normally have one at the end of the pole hose, what connection are you using after the pole hose to join onto reel hose rectus21?

I run off a trolley, but yeah rectus 21 on the trolley. I have got a van setup. But I am deffo quicker with my trolley system.

When the pole goes up and comes down. The water is coming out. So you are wasting water then lol. But it's like about 5 secs worth

Hmm.. That's why when using the trolley I always use the pole with the aquadapter to save the water as much as I can..

I do have one of those micro taps on my other pole tho it's at the bottom of the pole, and I just hold it in my hand so can flick on and off..

Problem is I use extreme poles due to a back

Injury. Some weight is key.

I don't want to fit an AD as it would make the pole top heavy (for me)

I work off a trolley to. But have my work down to a tee

Back