Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best hi mod pole options?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I used to use the 22ft extreme s and got too years out of them that’s 8 hour days 5 days a week with quite a few Saturday s as well in that too years used to snap sections 1 and 2 I absolutely abuse my poles flush them out maby 3 times a year I’m no coast too so hopefully this will help iron out any concerns about longevity I also never spray ptfe or anything poles get dropped all the time Try the boss himod it’s £600 22ft if you get too years out of it it’s not expensive

I personally wouldn't go for the Chinese option, he claims to offer a 12 month warranty but there's nothing to ensure he will honour it. I do have my eyes on the Nano pole from xline, probably worth noting the prices I've quoted are also inclusive of VAT - the 25ft nano pole including a brush of my choosing comes in at £606 ish including vat. I believe the 22ft Xtreme is £535 plus vat, so slightly more expensive although there's not much in it.

Good to know that you don't have to follow the maintenance schedule to the letter though, I may have a closer look at the Xtreme - I also don't do many first cleans anymore, although a large portion of my round is in Immingham right by the oil refinerys so some jobs can be like doing a first clean every time!
I think I know who you mean, I pulled him up asked about the base section insulated or not that was weeks ago and he didn't respond other than he said he'd speak to the manufacturer

I think I know who you mean, I pulled him up asked about the base section insulated or not that was weeks ago and he didn't respond other than he said he'd speak to the manufacturer
Aye I've seen your comment, that's the bloke. He seems to dodge a lot of questions, also claims its the cheapest 22 foot pole which it isn't, as well as the lightest, which again it isn't

Aye I've seen your comment, that's the bloke. He seems to dodge a lot of questions, also claims its the cheapest 22 foot pole which it isn't, as well as the lightest, which again it isn't
Those types I'd avoid selling from their houses with no comebacks and probably not registered to be trading from their house

These days I just tell people I'm 5ft and shrinking when customers think I can easily sort at the top bolt on a gate, it gets a bit of a laugh one lad replied to a message saying there is some steps in the garage if you them :eek:
I assume that means you’ll have to buy a smaller water butt to spend your weekends in then? ?

Back