Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best solution?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've been using screwfix no nonsense degrease for the last few years. Seems good enough for the task but they have changed the formula so not sure how the new stuff will compare to the old solution so will tread carefully
Yes I used to use this and it was really good. Someone mentioned on the FB groups that they have changed the ingredients. I use something similar to virosol. I could probably do with something a bit stronger, but I'm always aware of it spills on someone's property or anything then it's not going to do any damage.

I've been using screwfix no nonsense degrease for the last few years. Seems good enough for the task but they have changed the formula so not sure how the new stuff will compare to the old solution so will tread carefully
Rhino Goo UPVC Cleaner off eBay or Amazon is amazing, just read the Amazon reviews for yourself.
I have tried everything over the years and this is by far the best.

Back