Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best times for door knocking.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I always have done it to mine even the 8 years I was full time

Surprised the glass ain't worn through

Sister in law just said to me when you doing my windows ..I said when you give me a tenner..she got the hump

I even charge my own brother so why would she get it free..

I do my father in laws for free as he is in his 70s and I just do em occasionally when I think they will need it

And my nieces who was living in my house for over a year and is like a daughter..18 now and just starting out for herself..5 grnd floor windows in a flat is nae bother for me

Everyone else pays full whack as I am not a charity

Is it just me or do others sometimes get asked "can you its yourive me a price to do the top windows only as I can clean the lower one":confused:
My next door neighbour asked me to do their uppers only. I would normally say no....difficult when Its your immediate neighbours though. Mind you, i do have one lady customer who just needs two tiny first floor windows cleaning, one being a bathroom window, and she gives me £7.00 for that. Bit of a GILF as well!

Back