Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BF5 - Xbox One....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just cant get into it anymore. Guess my focus has shifted more to minding my business and family as opposed to what honestly amounts to 'wasting time' 
I dip in and out of it, got a 2 grand gaming PC that I hardly use too. Sometimes I could game for 24 hours solid with little sleep but then I might not play again for 3 months. No matter how you look at it you're right though, it is mostly just a time wasting exercise! To some extent it can be quite social, play online with your friends etc.

Personally, even if I was giving it up, I would keep the console and some multiplayer games for when mates come round for a beer, those odd times are worth more than I would get from selling it. Depends how much of a temptation it would be though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dip in and out of it, got a 2 grand gaming PC that I hardly use too. Some times I could game for 24 hours solid with little sleep but then I might not play again for 3 months. No matter how you look at it you're right though, it is mostly just a time wasting exercise! To some extent it can be quite social, play online with your friends etc.

Personally, even if I was giving it up, I would keep the console and some multiplayer games for when mates come round for a beer, those odd times are worth more than I would get from selling it. Depends how much of a temptation it would be though.
It’s just as much a waste of time as TV, magazines etc. Though we all need recreation and so it’s only ‘wasted’ time if we let it take over and spend too long playing. Aka, me these past two weeks. ? 

It’s just as much a waste of time as TV, magazines etc. Though we all need recreation and so it’s only ‘wasted’ time if we let it take over and spend too long playing. Aka, me these past two weeks. ? 
I need to lay off it to be honest, gotta set a good example to the kids. I have 2 boys 11 & 16 who are completely addicted, its all they talk about. My 13 year old girl on the other hand isn't interested at all, she has an xbox one that she uses to watch Netflix.

I know it may not turn out this way but I want my one year old to be different. I rode bikes with my mates, climbed trees, played rugby and I was much happier. I hope to be able to find a mutual hobby with him that doesn't involve technology at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dip in and out of it, got a 2 grand gaming PC that I hardly use too. Sometimes I could game for 24 hours solid with little sleep but then I might not play again for 3 months. No matter how you look at it you're right though, it is mostly just a time wasting exercise! To some extent it can be quite social, play online with your friends etc.

I agree, I struggle to do more than a hour or two on my own now. I much prefer playing Fifa with the lads.

Had 8 of us in my little place a few weeks back, 4 tellys, 4 consoles. Play each other twice then the top 4 was through to semi finals & final etc. Was a really good laugh. 

We all have different hobbies. But I definitely want to get more active again this year outside ?

Latest Posts

Back