Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Big thank you

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I still can't do it. I've watched the wfp lads. 3 in a van to do a shop front. Struggling to park. Dragging houses across town. Running out of water etc. just seems a breeze with a bucket and 10 litres of water strolling round town. My opinion of course.

Done my first trad customer today took 15 min bungelow 3 windows and a conservatory used the combinator loved it.

Also picked up three more customers today slowly but surely.

You're making me feel bad mate./emoticons/sad.png...but fear not. I have a prediction for the future. Wfp cleaners flooding the market, and tradders being able to charge top whack for the novelty/speciality aspect of window cleaning. But for me, I'm just happy making life easier, and getting home not nearly as tired, it's great mate. If you ever decide to make the switch I will be happy to share with you what I've learnt as I would have struggled without help from damo/Dave/posh.
I assume my tips were no good then? /emoticons/sad.png

I assume my tips were no good then? /emoticons/sad.png
You were nothing but helpful mate, but these boys helped me when it was just a twinkle in my eye, it's been the best kept secret for about 6 months.

Sometimes (well most of the time) it is quickest to wfp the bottoms as the gear is already out and you don't need to go get trad stuff etc but while you are using backpack it is easier to carry enough water etc if you trad bottoms

I do it mainly as i enjoy it and the extra minute or so to swap over makes no difference to me

It may take a couple of minutes to make the swap but i save loads of time not messing about with ladders which is what eats up the time

Also i still enjoy my trad so i can enjoy my work whereas wfp is a means to an end for me not an enjoyable thing

I don't dislike it but i do like trad

:gush:I do feel quite lonely out here now mate :gush: But if I decide to go for it I may take you up on your offer!
markyboy, don't feel lonely, even i'm thinking about cleaning bungalows with a squeegee now, i hink it will be quicker, which squeegee do you use?

MOERMAN® Combinator i'm looking at this one.

Back