Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bizzness in a box any good ??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

View attachment 14250 I just purchased a system from Jetmac, won't get delivery until Tuesday with the holidays. I went for a 12 lpm machine at 3000psi which equates to 9000 Cleaning Power Units which will be enough for what I'm going to be using it for and never cost me a fortune either but is made up from reliable quality components.

I got this machine about a month or so ago.

Used it on 2 jobs, its pretty good, better than the last one i had.

perfect for smallish driveways and patios on run of the mill houses but for anything bigger yo would be better of getting minimum 15lpm with a rotary

Pleased with mine, should last years with amount of use it will get

im now going round in circles lol can any of u lads send some links to some good pressure washers that are idel for domistic im stumped lol was thinking 15lpm would be best? also need link to a good flat surface cleaner thats good to go with it !

IMG_0814.PNG I recently purchased a 12lpm Loncin from Jetmac came with turbo nozzle etc and is plenty of power for domestics, cost me £465 delivered. You will not be disappointed :thumbsup:IMG_0813.PNG

@tench0771 rather than by brand new, give Ben at Rutland pumps a bell and ask if he's got any ex demo ones.

I got my Briggs and Stratton machine off him and it had only been used twice for demonstrations.

Saved my self quite a bit of wedge, and he delivered it.

What's interesting about this thread is that many are recommending 12lpm machines. Usually we have a question as to which pressure washer and right off everyone's chipping in with 'minimum 21lpm 3000psi FSC blah blah'

Personally I run a couple of pressure washers at the mo, for flat surface I have a 15lpm 3500psi machine. This has not found a surface it cant sort out.

Interestingly some of the biggest names in drive and patio maintenance recommend that you use a light pressure but use a good drive / patio cleaner first. According to one using too heavy a pressure washer on a drive is equivalent to 5 years of traffic on the surface.

So nice to see some sensible suggestions for a change as opposed to always claiming you need the biggest compensation out there!

What's interesting about this thread is that many are recommending 12lpm machines. Usually we have a question as to which pressure washer and right off everyone's chipping in with 'minimum 21lpm 3000psi FSC blah blah'
Personally I run a couple of pressure washers at the mo, for flat surface I have a 15lpm 3500psi machine. This has not found a surface it cant sort out.

Interestingly some of the biggest names in drive and patio maintenance recommend that you use a light pressure but use a good drive / patio cleaner first. According to one using too heavy a pressure washer on a drive is equivalent to 5 years of traffic on the surface.

So nice to see some sensible suggestions for a change as opposed to always claiming you need the biggest compensation out there!
Not meaning to steal your thunder @Green Pro Clean Ltd, but this is something I've commented on before. Totally agree that a 21L machine isn't compulsory.

I have a 15L Briggs and Stratton pressure washer with added gearbox so it can run all day long without overheating.

It's a beast of a machine and capable of doing any drive:thumbsup:

I've got a 11l Clarke's, and two Honda's 15l and 21l. The Clarke's is great for little patios etc as it's lightweight and easy to move around but an 18" whirlaway won't work. On the other hand the 21l honda plus the rotary is the dogs danglies on large areas of block paving but the power has to be reduced for tarmac and the amount of water used is collosal.

Horses for courses I guess

Just to toss into the mix. I have never bothered with an FSC. Probably never will. Between my twin turbo lance and my standard one I not met a surface so far I can't whip into shape in very brisk order!
Agreed, I don't think there's a huge amount of time saving with fsc but it's alot kinder on the body :whistle:/emoticons/biggrin.png

View attachment 14250 I just purchased a system from Jetmac, won't get delivery until Tuesday with the holidays. I went for a 12 lpm machine at 3000psi which equates to 9000 Cleaning Power Units which will be enough for what I'm going to be using it for and never cost me a fortune either but is made up from reliable quality components.
Have looked at that pw loads, I'm sure you can use it for cleaning cars as well. Good all rounder for residential jobs I would think, as not too thirsty. Im sure car valeters use that sort of size?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

MkI2NTM2QTg4QzNGREYzQ0I2MTI6N2U2NDI0MjgwYTI4OTY4ZDg5MWNmODk0OGIwM2RmOTY6Ojo6OjA=

Free Shipping!

Loncin G420 RRv4g40 washer 4000 psi at 15 litres per minute

2 Reviews

£795.00

what do u guys think of this one ?
that looks a good all rounder , i have a clarke's from machine mart that has similar spec and is perfect for residential and small commercial jobs , it easily cleans 50m2 drives in no time and i agree with @Green Pro Clean Ltd that a turbo nozzle is adequate for those size jobs and gives more accuracy and control over power with lifting/lowering the lance

Latest Posts

Back