Blacklist For Bad Customers.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by HotWash Window Cleaners, Jun 1, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. HotWash Window Cleaners

I have encountered possibly the worst customer ever, would like to be able to warn other cleaners of their rip off practices.
    We have a ppm map if we fancy filling up in a different town.
    How about something useful like a blacklist for the customer who prove themselves to be not worth having.
    only for vip members though.

Advertisement
  2. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Oh I wish!

Data protection issues maybe?

Whats a VIP member?

3. HotWash Window Cleaners

Access to a whole new world.

4. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Someone on CIU tried to start a thing quite similar on there but I dont know what happened .

5. HotWash Window Cleaners

Landlords have a black list for screening tenants when they belong to the landlords association so perhaps something similar.

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

Lot of legal stuff going down that route. We would need to clear why we are blacklisting them, but could be open to abuse. I have a note of ex customers that I wont clean. People move house, one of them called me up to clean the new house and I recognised his wife. Priced the job up and said I have to have cash up front or nay can do, bad payer.
    I think Barclays bank provide a service of a list of bad payers.

7. Vince Green

Vince Green Active Member

It would probably be better if you just told us the story and let off some steam. We have all had them at some time. I'll start off with one of mine, an Irish woman about five years ago, I cleaned all her windows WFP and she waited till I had finished then came out and said I'm not happy and I'm not going to pay you. Went in and shut the door. Thing is she had stopped outside another house I was cleaning and asked me to do her house when I had finished. So she saw how I cleaned them.

Advertisement