Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Problems with ionics tanker

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elliott randall

hi all
I have an ionics tanker. I can send pics iff required of the actual tanker. So basically I fill up from home as I don’t have a water meter, I turn the tap till the pressure gauge reaches roughly 45-50 which is perfect for me and I leave it till it fills up the 600L of water in the tanker. But recently the water going into the tanker is filling up way too slow and there’s loads of waste water coming out. Usually I start filling from 4pm till about 10pm and it’s filled up but currently at 10pm it’s not even half filled. really have no idea what the problem could be as this defo isn’t normal. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks

hi all
I have an ionics tanker. I can send pics iff required of the actual tanker. So basically I fill up from home as I don’t have a water meter, I turn the tap till the pressure gauge reaches roughly 45-50 which is perfect for me and I leave it till it fills up the 600L of water in the tanker. But recently the water going into the tanker is filling up way too slow and there’s loads of waste water coming out. Usually I start filling from 4pm till about 10pm and it’s filled up but currently at 10pm it’s not even half filled. really have no idea what the problem could be as this defo isn’t normal. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks
what is an Ionic’s tanker ? What’s your filtration set up ? Any pictures would be good

what is an Ionic’s tanker ? What’s your filtration set up ? Any pictures would be good
Ahhh don’t worry I’ve sorted the problem now. I was flushing the waste to fast and figured out a way to turn it down!
And you know ionics the water fed pole company? I’m assuming you do, it’s a 600L water fed tanker fitted by them

Ahhh don’t worry I’ve sorted the problem now. I was flushing the waste to fast and figured out a way to turn it down!
And you know ionics the water fed pole company? I’m assuming you do, it’s a 600L water fed tanker fitted by them
Ok no problem , yes I do know Ionic’s I have 4 of their systems but wasn’t sure what you meant by tanker , glad you have sorted it ?

Back