blady squeege

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by tench0771, Aug 31, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

lost my 22inch unger squeege on saturday >:((:mad: so had to use my ninja 36 this morning grrrr looks like ive left it on a window sill in town on a small town house looks like its bin half inched :rolleyes: ill probly order a ninja 22 insted this time and take off the 36 as i find the 36 a bit to big realy for the shops

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

I've left a few squeegees behind in my time.
    Today I had to go pick up my pole I left behind last week.

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive left my clx b 4 i was like sxxxhit were is it when i opened the van door raced bk an found it in custmers garden :D easy done

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I've managed to leave ladders and vac poles behind :rofl:

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

#5 tench0771, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    blady hell truffs thats a completly new level vac an ladders :eek::D:rofl:

6. cheapncheerful

yep forgot ladders once....wife came in and said wheres your ladders one sunday....oops

best one was I lost my 18 inch squeegee...really annoyed....found it five months later still hanging in the bush I had dropped it in..RESULT

AND not forgetting my aldi sunglasses....I guessed his lordship had em....and as it happened he had me back the following week so I looked him in the eyes and said did you find any sunglasses.....and he said oh yes...

but hes lost them again....maybe I will get them next time...:D

7. Simesy

Simesy Member

Some of me old work was a 20 mile drive away. Forgot cloths. Had to buy a few new ones that I didnt really need. Another time went without bucket, applicator n water and in those days I didnt carry spare so I found hose filled bob with water and cleaned old scool wet scrim dry scrim. Felt like me arms were gonna fall of by the end of the day.

8. TolishAPurd

I used to leave my ladder mats behind a lot. Lost a few scrims lately so bought 3 more today aswell as a pack of small microfibers for the sills.

Advertisement