Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Planning A 6Am Start

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Got a £35.00 pub / hotel to do and its open 24 hours so in thinkong of doing it at 6am /emoticons/smile.png first clean it is

Would you do it at this time??? Cos im thinking if i do it about 9am instead people may see me when they drige by and want my service

If its a hotel, I expect going at 6 wouldn't please those staying the night. Being a 24 hour is a toughie to work out and have not done one but at a punt I'd go for mid morning 10 ish or mid afternoon 3 ish to miss the more busy periods, but that's a guess tbh.

I used to do a lot of hotels Malmasion, crowne Plaza, Holiday inn, raddisson, Novotel, Champinile and they all seemed to prefare us turning up at 5-6am

Don't blame u. I know I wouldn't be happy if I was staying at a hotel and someone started cleaning at 6am

true it could be bad for u if a hotel guest complains to the manager about it /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Latest Posts

Back