Brendan Gleeson, actor extraordinaire!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by badbusdriver, Apr 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Just felt i had to share this thought, having just watched 'the guard'. Imo, Brendan Gleeson is acting royalty, he must be my favourite actor, having been in some of my favourite films ('lake placid' and 'in bruges' spring immediately to mind). The guard is no exeption, if you are fan of low budget thrillers and 'black humour', you will love this. Sergeant Gerry Boyle is the ultimate 'anti-hero'!.

Which actors do you guys like?, and i mean because of their acting ability, not their looks!.

Advertisement
  2. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Tom Hanks, Anthony Hopkins

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Yeah, i can understand that. Have you seen 'the worlds fastest indian'?, loved that film, just so good!.

4. simon

simon Guru

CLINT!!!!!!!!! unforgiven & gran torino & a perfect world he also composed the most haunting music in these 3 films brendan gleeson was brilliant in the general

5. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Ya, Clint is the man!, and much as i loved the two you mention, i'm a died in the wool dirty harry man!.

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Love Samuel L Jackson, and Jason Statham

7. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Yea it's a brilliantly acted movie- love it!

8. simon

simon Guru

'go ahead make my day punk' legend lmao

9. Posh

Posh Hero

Used to love John candy. Comedy legend. Such a shame when he died.

Advertisement