Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First canvass

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joebromley

Bonjour!

Today, gentlefolk, I recieved my late-arriving vistaprint business cards. I then got myself off my bum to canvass today to get out of the '9-5'... well.. after a very late start, 3pm to be precise, I spent 2 hours 40 minutes knocking on about 20 houses I got myself around £160 worth of work with about £40-50 of 'maybe' work. Tradish equipment pending order on soapnational... Heres to my new venture.

Chuffed.

Joe

Bonjour!

Today, gentlefolk, I recieved my late-arriving vistaprint business cards. I then got myself off my bum to canvass today to get out of the '9-5'... well.. after a very late start, 3pm to be precise, I spent 2 hours 40 minutes knocking on about 20 houses I got myself around £160 worth of work with about £40-50 of 'maybe' work. Tradish equipment pending order on soapnational... Heres to my new venture.

Chuffed.

Joe
Welcome to the forum and well done indeed!

what size ladders are you going to use as I see that your going trad?

Cheers lads. had a shocker yesterday though, 3 hours with 1 successful house at 15 quid ha. but its still a house.

Mason, just unger gear really. been told thier kit will make my life easier, we'll see.

Willy, no idea. a second hand set from my housemste whos a builder but hes already sorted the feet n jazz out so well chuffed with them.

Whizz, ha what work you offering?

AK, lol very good. Im kind of in sales at the mo so would like to think it was my charm and aura of reliability. noooot.

Cheers again, onwards and upwards.

Joe

Cheers lads. had a shocker yesterday though, 3 hours with 1 successful house at 15 quid ha. but its still a house.

Mason, just unger gear really. been told thier kit will make my life easier, we'll see.

Willy, no idea. a second hand set from my housemste whos a builder but hes already sorted the feet n jazz out so well chuffed with them.

Whizz, ha what work you offering?

AK, lol very good. Im kind of in sales at the mo so would like to think it was my charm and aura of reliability. noooot.

Cheers again, onwards and upwards.

Joe
lol well keep going mate you will be hitting some good cash if you keep on doing that.you do rite with unger gear good shizz;)

Back