Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I am realising I just can't get away with it like I used to.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yesterday was sorting out end of my garden years of old timber and **** ? had a big fire ? in the garden last night was up drinking on my own till 12.30 feel rough myself this morning can’t seem to handle it like I used too.

might knock drinking on the head.

Naaa ?
Drinking is a mugs game....seriously I'd rather shove a broken bottle up my backside than go back drinking again.....??

Drinking is a mugs game....seriously I'd rather shove a broken bottle up my backside than go back drinking again.....??
Its different for most folk enjoy and drink without it taking over their and other people life’s ? their is a few though that have no self control it’s a illness, one of my best friends as a pickle liver due to him being an alcoholic and my brother was an acoholic too before he died ? known a few alcoholics got to admit some sorry sights plus bad attitudes a lot of them but not all. 

Just glad I can have a drink as when I like and enjoy in a social manner like last night the wife went in at 12.00 and I finished my Guinness still burning old timber and not crave for it every minute of the day. 

Only boring ba5tards don’t drink ?
I've had more booze and women than you ve had hot dinners mate in a former life....??

I was an alcoholic drummer with a taste for pills and Bolivian marching powder.......

The truth is you cant live the rock n roll lifestyle forever....8 of my mates are dead now(all died in their later 30s/early 40s)....

You carry on mate....knock yourself out!??

There are millions of drinkers all over the world who reach a good age in life.

If your drinking heavy every day, then of course your looking for trouble.

I think I’d rather loose a few years off my life than give up my social life. I know virtually everyone in my local and we all love getting a bit drunk together at weekends.

Got a different bunch of mates that I go Millwall with. We love getting in the south London pubs before kickoff and having a good beer or ten.

Enjoy drinking and never want to give up ????‍?

I've had more booze and women than you ve had hot dinners mate in a former life....??

I was an alcoholic drummer with a taste for pills and Bolivian marching powder.......

The truth is you cant live the rock n roll lifestyle forever....8 of my mates are dead now(all died in their later 30s/early 40s)....

You carry on mate....knock yourself out!??
You unfortunately link alcohol with drugs. I promise you that you haven't drank anywhere near as much alcohol as me, and I promise you that I haven't  taken anywhere nea as manyr drug as you, I've never smoked any joint / popped a pill in my life. Illegal drugs are illegal for a reason and if you have an addictive personality, like you have, then you should keep away from drink and drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to bed late get up late.  I've never felt right when I get up before 08:30.  I can go to bed at 02:00 and get up at 08:30 and feel fine.  If I go to bed at midnight and get up at 06:30 I feel knackered.  Same amount of sleep but just feel knackered for the whole day.  Always been the same.  

Latest Posts

Back