Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Being self employed and discipline/routine

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think that while we are all window cleaners, we're all different.

Some of us have shiny new vans, some of us work from a car and some of us have old vans.

Some of us are wfp and some of us are trad.

Some of us are earning mega bucks, some of us are doing well for ourselves and some of us are getting by.

I don't think any of it really matters as long as you're doing a good job, earning enough for you and are happy with what you're doing. /emoticons/smile.png

You hit the nail on the head there Neil

All the competitiveness on forums and judging people by your own way of doing things is unnecessary and pointless

As long as you pay your bills and are happy with your life then what business is it of anyones to judge

End of the day we all clean :turd: off glass lol

I think that while we are all window cleaners, we're all different.
Some of us have shiny new vans, some of us work from a car and some of us have old vans.

Some of us are wfp and some of us are trad.

Some of us are earning mega bucks, some of us are doing well for ourselves and some of us are getting by.

I don't think any of it really matters as long as you're doing a good job, earning enough for you and are happy with what you're doing. /emoticons/smile.png
Well said. As i said to @daveyboy1 If you're cleaning with 000 water whether you turn up in a car or van it doesn't matter. I only went for a shiny new van as i am wfp and earning mega bucks lol /emoticons/tongue.png

I know it's not related to the post but can you send me a link to your ro @Damo

Went today to get water and he wasn't open in the afternoon due to losing his helper and i had to do a bit of tradding on my last jobs

Sooner i sort an ro the better

I do they school run so im up at 6am anyhow and clock off around 3 ish apart from couple days a week when they go after school club aslong as i cover my rent bills and i have time for family im good untill they get a little older anyway

I set a target of one or more villages per week. Long as the wife gets her bill money all is well at home. Only then do I earn anything. Checking the account for over night transactions, gets me out the door for more.

Best bit about doing it for yourself is deciding that today was a good day. Loads been done and it's half two. Let's take the dogs out early and cabbage on the settee. Many get an hour of TV before the kids arive home.

I feel rubbish if I have not worked hardToday got up at 6 am did three costas

Then two big detached windows

Then jetwashed front roof tiles on a detached

Then two detached Windows

Then a large detached plus gutters

Oh and his sons bungalow finished in dark - average day !
Just re read this. I do 3 costas every morn too. Costs me £8 and I need a wee an hour later. Must give em up and get to work earlie:rofl:

Latest Posts

Back