Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brush Choice advise please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diamond geezer

.Soon to get my new pole 18ft,Rather than a 22,ive already got a 33ft carbon to get me out of trouble.I would like to try a bigger brush 35mm to be faster.Ive been using xline sill with rinse bar and an old s/lite,great condition dual trim mono that seams ok at rinsing on also.   Acording to gardiners brush guide the35mms don't get 3 stars for rinsing on as do some of the 26mm.Iam thinking maintenance rather than  any thing else ,so Ult/dupont/hybid good scrub,probably don't need that,ULT/med/soft is Fast might need that, Extreme/med,hybrid is Light,might need that, or will they not be an advantage over the 26 Ult/med which  gets 3 stars for everything,including rinsing on What do you think? Thanks as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the Extreme 14", its very light and lightening quick.

I put 4 1.4mm pencil jets in and drilled them 1.8mm which is ideal for flow and pressure when using 4 jets.

Extreme 35cm is a great brush I use 1.4mm x 4 jets or with the 35cm rinsebar both combo I have set at approx 2l per minute they work brilliant.

Would also recommended a 26cm ultimate flock then you are covered for leads, first cleans and solar. 

Back