Bullshi****g Customers Pt1

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, Oct 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

A friend of mine that I dumped once due to messing me about was due a window clean today
    So last night txt to tell her to keep the gate unlocked , "ok no probs " she txt back
    In the same txt she texts with I owe you £12 from last months clean don't I
    So how much is the window cleaning £8 ?

I txt back with no it's £12 hence why you owe me £12 DERRRRRR but obviously missed off the last bit .
    Then this morning she texts back with .
    " Stuart says it's only £8 so can you leave it this time as you will need to speak to him before you do it "

My reply was , well I haven't sent one as just can't be arsed with the stupid woman !!!!!

How on earth can a window clean be £8 if she owes me £12 from last months FFS .
    No way on this earth would I clean her house for £8 I only done it for £12 as a mate rate
    And now they are kicking up a fuss over £12 poxy quid .
    If they come that old thing oh you said £8 lark il tell em to stick the damn £12 up her **** !!!!

Then last night they post on Facebook oh life is good blah lah blah we both work blah lah blah our house is paid for stu works 85 hrs a week blah blah blah .

Yet you are willing to diddle a "mate" over 12 effing quid go forth and mutiply .

Ok rant over I'm just seething at them they are really annoying me now !!!!

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Mates are the worst customers mate lol

3. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Dodger is right, get the money owed to you, otherwise it will bug you, keep the friendship; but take this as an opportunity to cancel the service.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Enjoyed the book Richard, read it all night I got it, couldn't put it down. Extremely good advice (won't say anymore).

5. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

I’m glad you liked it Dodger, I hope you (business) get something more from it.

Write a review of the book for the forum, I get asked loads of questions about it via email phone it would be easier for me to just direct them to the forum and ask them to read any impartial comments.

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Can I have a discount if I buy it Richard ????
    I gonna buy it tonight if I can .

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Yeah will do Richard good idea, without giving away anything obviously.

8. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Yes, you need to send me an email, I can then send you a paypal invoice; it’s usually £34.95. I will knock off £10 the total will be £24.95 that includes the post & packaging cost.

That offer will be open to the rest of the forum members for tonight as well.

9. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

I will be looking forwards to your review Dodger; don’t worry about giving away information, if you have gained new knowledge from the book you can share it in your own words and I don’t mind if you quote me if it helps to get your point across in a post on the forum.

The book is there to help and discussing any of the points made in the book is a good thing. I’m interested in hearing other people point of view; I don’t expect everybody to agree with all the points made.

Have a good think about who you want to direct your review to and feel free to say who you think wont benefit from the book, if that is the case.

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Ok, I'll want to read it again first though at least once so it's all in my head which is actually a good thing about it, I read the whole 80 odd pages in a night so it's not drawn out into 3-400 pages which it didn't need to be and it's very readable.

Advertisement