Business App

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by CHWS, Jan 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Has any of yous thought about your own business app? The Mrs showed me last night an app of a girl she knows that does makeup and **** and it is professional as looking. You type her name into the play store and it comes straight up with no bother. It says the maker of the app is sapsuma . I'm thinking if you were some how able to link in a pay method for this it could be a real winner . Like who doesn't have a smartphone for online shopping apart from Mrs doubtfire that you usually get in when you do the windows anyway

Advertisement
  2. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

problem with trying to get people using app to pay would be sercuity and there details getting stored or that etc

paypal
    bacs
    go cardless

are all secure and protected etc

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

You could prob integrate paypal into it. Could be pretty handy but i guess if you have paypal on your site anyway then they would just use that.

4. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

I know for myself I'd rather click on an app than look the website up, Do you no any apps for doing this gav?

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

You can create an app with appyet.com and probably have part of the app either show the PayPal page on your site or something there are plenty of app creators out there.

6. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

What would you recommend personally gav price wise and stuff

7. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Sorry not quite sure what you mean. To create your app with that service is free there are similar services for free. Our current android app is built using the mentioned service above.

8. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

That's what I was asking , that's great il have a look at it now

9. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

No probs. I have just remembered actually they show ads on apps created i think unless you pay to remove them. I cant quite remember now so might be worth having a look. There are several around if you google something like app creator or maker.

Advertisement