Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying a round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dan fod

Hi guys, as I’ve posted before I’m fairly new to the game so really appreciate any help.
So I’ve got some customers already, but nowhere near enough to pay my bills….
So a guy near me is advertising selling a round, he’s traditional and I’m wfp.
He wants 3 times the price of each clean per customer which I know is a ballpark,however without asking him for addresses ( just the general areas that he covers) it’s very spread out. So I’m thinking his asking price is a bit high?? Any help will be great!! Thanks Guys

It depends on how spread out it is , and do the individual prices reflect the extra traveling.

Also if your swapping them over to wfp, you might get a few extra cancellations, so you might want to hold some money back or come to some arrangement beforehand.

Don’t forget buying and selling of rounds is going on all the time. Most go relatively smoothly.

Why not go build your own rounds there’s plenty of work out there you just have to hunt for it ?
Thanks, I am trying to do this ( and am getting work myself) was just after a bit more guaranteed income, as I’m going from a well paid full time job ( but the stress was making me go mad!!!). And have 3 kids to support and a fairly hefty mortgage. Lol

It depends on how spread out it is , and do the individual prices reflect the extra traveling.

Also if your swapping them over to wfp, you might get a few extra cancellations, so you might want to hold some money back or come to some arrangement beforehand.

Don’t forget buying and selling of rounds is going on all the time. Most go relatively smoothly.
It is fairly spread out( not too bad ) but no more than one or 2 on a street at most .

I have been trying to come to an arrangement but the guy is quite old school and doesn’t want to budge really lol

I'd be more concerned about how much he charges per house and how many customers you'll lose converting them to WFP. You can start compacting your round when you start to get busy.
I know I did ask if he would just sell me a small section of the round at 1st so I could get a feel if the transition would be worth the time and money, but don’t seem to be getting anywhere.

Roughly how much is the asking price for the round? How many customers are in the round?

This will give you a different response from the forum to your request for help.

Why do you need to be 100% WFP? To do an inside clean you need a belt, washer and squeegee so use that on the outside.

Back