Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buying an Electric Reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thank you all for your input, it sounds like they both have their merits.

I'm going to see if I can see a Power Up HD in action, so then I can compare. Plenty of food for thought though, for over the next few days. 

Cheers.

Thank you all for your input, it sounds like they both have their merits.

I'm going to see if I can see a Power Up HD in action, so then I can compare. Plenty of food for thought though, for over the next few days. 

Cheers.
i know 2 window cleaners with the waterworks reels and i much prefer my PF reelmaster any day of the week,(i like to monitor my battery voltage)...its also wider which is better for winding in the hose.....

Hears two of mine with 100 meters of microbore and 35 meters of pole hose , the red hose is grippertank hydro heat hose and that’s thicker and heavier than normal yellow microbore 

CDE18DEC-62A8-4182-82AC-F5A4E7D35C77.jpeg

Indeed it is Iron Giant, good stuff it is too. Not too much memory in it, certainly not as bad as my old stuff. Fast postage as well. Thanks for the recommendation?
You're welcome, it will develop the odd issue such as twisting and kinking a bit overtime, but that's the same as any hose.

Back