Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

C&g Nvq Level 1&2 Window Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yer its great to find out the things that you dont know about and how to make sure that you cover everything with the regulations

Whats wrong with use people right down the south of England do you not go that far or is it because you know we know it already /emoticons/biggrin.png

Whats wrong with use people right down the south of England do you not go that far or is it because you know we know it already /emoticons/biggrin.png
maybe your just to good!!!!!

Lol im down Middlesbrough ! I think they just started doing it in Middlesbrough /emoticons/tongue.png If they never id be down Newcastle

I got a few jobs on the day of this course... what shall i do ? Do them 2 days later and then jsut carry on as normal ?

If i do them early it would have to be 5 days earlier... ! i think ill do them 2 days late.... so insetad of 28 days its 30 days lol

just let them know that you are going on a training course they will under stand and just do them the next day!

Im not going to let them know that ! /emoticons/tongue.png They will probably think huh hes not fully qualified ? Lmao.... jsut do them 2 days later... they wont notice /emoticons/tongue.png

i tell all my customers that, so that they know that they are gettin a better service and a more pro company than just anyone!

hmmm i see /emoticons/tongue.png but some customers dont really care aslong as their windows are clean /emoticons/tongue.png haha

We've done so many courses in Southampton!

Closest I'm afraid is South London, which will be in Crawley or at South Thames College Merton Campus.

Lol im down Middlesbrough ! I think they just started doing it in Middlesbrough /emoticons/tongue.png If they never id be down Newcastle

I got a few jobs on the day of this course... what shall i do ? Do them 2 days later and then jsut carry on as normal ?
We expect you to finish at around 3.30pm on your first day.

If you only have a couple jobs, you may still be able to do them! /emoticons/smile.png

hmmm i see /emoticons/tongue.png but some customers dont really care aslong as their windows are clean /emoticons/tongue.png haha
Most customers don't car if there window cleaners are insured either, if only they knew why would happen if a accident happend lack of knowledge H that's why you can seperate yoursel from the idiots who don't care

If a plumber said he had to book you in two later because he was doing his Gas cert you thin good i in safe hands, on going training its what most professional companies do to keep up to date with current safety standards and to compile with insurance. I told my customers that we invest in training for their benefit and a normal person would think great

Back