Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can growth be all year round rather than the summer ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I expect you won’t believe that either
I have 550 customers and I only started 3 years ago so I can confirm It's completely doable.

One thing I will say is I don't understand why people get into arguments about who is bull?ing or not. Like why do you all care? Believe @Pjjor don't. Either way your business is where it is and something someone says makes no difference to that. being right or wrong about the size of someone else's business won't do anything positive for your life you miserable bunch of turds ?

I like the naysayers because it makes you get up and go. I haven't stopped this year and work keeps coming in. I'm starting to get repeat business now that's why I don't have time to post like i used to. ?

Lol. He might as well just copy and paste every post. Everyone has to mention ‘I’m so busy at the moment’. Simply cannot do a post without making it about him.

I’ve never, in all the years I’ve been on here, seen a period of time where there’s so much boasting going on.

Happy Tuesday everyone ??‍?

Quite often we do  5-7 houses per per man on compact estate work and only move half a mile all week , we work two guys per van .
My fastest guy can do a 3 bed semi in 12 minutes from pulling up to driving away. He’s amazingly efficient and gets very few complaints. None of the others get within 2 minutes. 

Anyway, if you’re two men to a van you should go one man one van and lose a member of staff. Except on very compact work or large commercial it’s inefficient. 

Everyone is an expert lol.

Anyway it's 30° today so I've not been rushing and still doing 5 ish an hour as my work today is compact.

Your guy needs to hurry up?

My fastest guy can do a 3 bed semi in 12 minutes from pulling up to driving away. He’s amazingly efficient and gets very few complaints. None of the others get within 2 minutes. 

Anyway, if you’re two men to a van you should go one man one van and lose a member of staff. Except on very compact work or large commercial it’s inefficient. 

Just having a quick smoke and then I'll have these 4 done by 2pm.

Only 3x18 quid and a 20 lol.

20200915_130049.jpg

20200915_130103.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree one man per van is best on domestic but we have  so much compact work it does work out ok  we also do a lot of large commercial ware  there has to be minimum of two people so again  it does work out ok  we run a very slick operation if only one house to do one guy poles  it the other is opening gates , doing the bill and moving the hose round  we find this also saves  tons of time and that’s why we are able to do so much per day  we also do 8 hours on the glass actual cleaning as well . 

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is an expert lol.

Anyway it's 30° today so I've not been rushing and still doing 5 ish an hour as my work today is compact.

Your guy needs to hurry up?

Just having a quick smoke and then I'll have these 4 done by 2pm.

Only 3x18 quid and a 20 lol.

View attachment 21827

View attachment 21828
Why should he get a move on? He’s faster than you. 12 minutes means 5 an hour and he’s packing up and unpacking also. Take that out and he’d be doing 6 an hour while you’re doing 5. 

Back