Can I Just Yous Water Straight Out Of The Tap?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by welsh boy, Apr 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. welsh boy

welsh boy Guest

hi i just bought a wfp back pack and i was just wondering if you can just put water in or do you have to filter it?

if you can put a solution in it what is the best?

i only plan on using it on dodgey windows i dont wont to risk falling off my ladders

any help would be grate

thanks ieuan

Advertisement
  2. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

No for the tap water

yes it has to be de ionised.

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

You can but it will leave spots all over the glass. Hunt around the site, you'll find loads of info.

4. welsh boy

welsh boy Guest

ok thanks for the reply's,do you have to buy the filters to de ionised,or some other way of doing it?

5. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Quick run down mate, you'll need a tds meter to find out what the ppm (parts per million) of your tap water is which be a deciding factor in whether you'll need 1 deionising vessel full of resin or 2 vessels or reverse osmosis system and dionising vessel. It's one of those how long is a piece of string questions sorry.

Advertisement