Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can you just dry scrims and microfibre cloths without washing?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I remember the days of scrimsI had a whole black bin bag full in the end as i would "borrow" them of any of the guys i was working with while subbing

Can do the same amount of work with a handfull of decent micros
Hi I use excel microfibre clothes there about the best at the min what do you use thanks bill

Not many nowadays but wilkos glass cleaning cloths or asda car glass cleaning ones

Wilkos are big

Asda ones are tiny but only a pound each and i use them minimally anyway

Got a huge pack of micros from costco recently. They are decent size and absorbant. A grade Scrims are good though. Cut em in half when new, as they are too vig for my liking. . Missus hems them to stop em frayin... then 90 wash. Wash mine quite often as cant stand the smell of em. Lol

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

Not many nowadays but wilkos glass cleaning cloths or asda car glass cleaning onesWilkos are big

Asda ones are tiny but only a pound each and i use them minimally anyway
Are the Wilkos ones any good?

They are better than the unger :turd:

I think a few guys on here use them now as they are great

I bought some very similar in colour to wilkos ones few years ago can't remember exactly where but after about 3 or 4 months turned out to be **** left bits on glass so just use them on sills and frames. If someone can vouch for wilkos will give them a try. They are cheaper in wilkos too.

I've been using the same ones since last july and they're fine

I am fussy about microfibre and would use these rather than unger ones any day

Back