Canvassing Commercial.

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Wheatie, Sep 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

When canvassing say a Pub/Hotel do you:

1- Go straight in, ask to talk to the manger?
    2- Do you drop off a leaflet and pop in there a few days later?
    3- Email them wait for a reply/pop in after a few days?
    4- Call them and talk to the manager?

It doesn't have to be a pub/hotel, could be Car sales, Offices, Church, Schools, College, Police Station, garage, Shops etc etc

What do you guys recon or what do you guys do?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Always good and ask for manager and if they are not available you can leave leaflet for them then can call back another time to see them.

3. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Cool cheers RC. When you canvassing mate, say you have a spear 2days, do you do one day Homes then one day Commercial?

4. harunh

harunh Legend

i canvass retails shops like barbers/pharmacys/takeaways and i find that this really works good :)

but when doing it to pubs etc then it can be much harder :p

5. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

What's that for pubs mate?

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Do the commercials during the day as this is the only time the right management team to talk to is on duty. then do homes during late afternoon/evening

Like H said some pubs can be a little tricky, some want it done dirt cheap and not worth it.

7. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Ok cheers once again mate!

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

9. harunh

harunh Legend

wheatie mate in your town go i nthe busiest road... wer all the shops are... barbers,, sandwich bars.... tanning booths... hair salons.... conveniance stores etc

and tell them about window cleaning.. but make sure utell them u do their shop sign... when u tell them that they show a big interest... and end up taking u on :p trust me ;) lol

these shops keep me going mate u cant beat them mate

cos they pay u straight out the till :p no calling back mate its cash their and then ;) lol

10. Masons

Masons Guru

Offer a quote, as this they can't turn away, if they do, tell them its free and ask them what they have to lose?

Advertisement