Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing company?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well having spoken to Happy Canvassing on the phone and through emails looks like I will be hiring them to do some canvassing for me in mid October, will keep everyone posted /emoticons/smile.png

Well having spoken to Happy Canvassing on the phone and through emails looks like I will be hiring them to do some canvassing for me in mid October, will keep everyone posted /emoticons/smile.png
I think you will be very happy lol No really ive used them twice now and been very happy.

Check out the thread 'Canvassing companies' and come to your own conclusion Green. I have.

Just one Quick thought of the day regarding Canvassing company's The good ones offer to replace any lost customers before the first clean great. But how are they going to do that when according to them there booked up for months.

Just one Quick thought of the day regarding Canvassing company's The good ones offer to replace any lost customers before the first clean great. But how are they going to do that when according to them there booked up for months.
I know whiz actually canvasses more than you book him for to allow for drop outs, I have also spoken to others that do the same and let you have them if any drop out, I believe whizz just gives you more right from the start.

What I would expect from a canvasser.

1: For the company to be able to provide full contact details, mobile, landline and postal address

2: To be able to provide at least three references of previous clients they have served

3: To only canvass the areas I ask them to canvass

4: To ensure that all prices are at a level that I have dictated (obviously proven to be perfectly attainable in the area)

5: To ensure that every lead is Name, address, telephone number and email. This will only help prove the validity of the lead.

6: To offer a guarantee that any drop outs within the first 3 months are refunded (not replaced) Example: you do two cleans and they cancel you can only fairly expect a refund of 1 clean.

With those guarantees in place then I think a lot more of us would consider using a canvasser.

Back