Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing during lockdown

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Need to get the prices right £15 for two and three bedroom extra £4 for conservatries not roofs that's £25  just for the roof  Four bedroom are £20  town houses £25 these prices are old prices so any lower than this you are doing your self misfortune   Carl smearclear.co.uk
I hear you if you add on that little bit extra on per customer it makes a big difference over a week. My aim is to clean 75 houses a week that average £15 not a bad average around south Wales all compact local work new builds preferably easy to clean easy access majority of the houses have the same layout or its fairly similar dont have many conservatories due the fact they havent had chance to build them yet but my price for connies was going to be £3-£4 depending on size and £30-£40 for roofs eventually want to get in to gutter cleaning at some point but that's a long way of yet want to get enough customers for window cleaning first then build from there. 

I hear you if you add on that little bit extra on per customer it makes a big difference over a week. My aim is to clean 75 houses a week that average £15 not a bad average around south Wales all compact local work new builds preferably easy to clean easy access majority of the houses have the same layout or its fairly similar dont have many conservatories due the fact they havent had chance to build them yet but my price for connies was going to be £3-£4 depending on size and £30-£40 for roofs eventually want to get in to gutter cleaning at some point but that's a long way of yet want to get enough customers for window cleaning first then build from there. 
If you are working full time then that's about 2 houses an hour! You say it's compact, easy access work, I am sure you could do 3 maybe 4 an hour!!! 

Door knocking.. no 

leafletting.. yes
Im suprised u still only got the 1 van on the road

over worked Harun.    i should have had another van for xtra workload.   just could not be bothered with all the headache of employing ,  need to fill tanks up daily.    too many laws .   going on sick etc, having to still pay them if not really sick.      I should have done , too late now.  Well done to yourself.

Im suprised u still only got the 1 van on the road

over worked Harun.    i should have had another van for xtra workload.   just could not be bothered with all the headache of employing ,  need to fill tanks up daily.    too many laws .   going on sick etc, having to still pay them if not really sick.      I should have done , too late now.  Well done to yourself.

Yes i agree, it is a headache... nothings easy in life unfortunately, are you still selling the round that u ahd on for sale a few weeks back i believe?

i picked up 4 new today,    following flyer drop off a couple of days ago. give them chance to read flyer and xtras you do.       be quick after flyer drop off.   someone may get to them before you.     
Quick follow up after leaflet drops increases your response rate alot.

I do 5 around post cards (5 house to the right and left and across the street) at least once month in my slower neighborhoods. It will increase your work load and its quick and simple.

Quick follow up after leaflet drops increases your response rate alot.

I do 5 around post cards (5 house to the right and left and across the street) at least once month in my slower neighborhoods. It will increase your work load and its quick and simple.
U still leaflet in this lockdown? What tier are u in

U still leaflet in this lockdown? What tier are u in
First off I'm in the US. All indoor restaurants and gyms all public venues ect are closed.

The way I was told by L&I (labor and industry) you have the right to work and carry on as normal with proper ppe  (mask,gloves and distancing) and minimizing contact. 

With doing exterior only you have minimal if any physical contact with your clients. 

Always check your local government for updates.

But yes I still do 5 arounds.

I've been out canvassing today after doing some cleans this morning and not had a problem at all kept my distance at all times people were absolutely fine with it just got to use your common sense as it says if you can't work from home you can leave your house for work if you need more jobs and you get them by canvassing thats your work at the end of the day. 

I'm canvasing on and off from July and had no one complaining. Happy with my results, allthough far from  those of Canvasser93. One thing I share in common though I prefere canvassing than cleaining as well ?.

Back