Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flow Rate.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bingo

What flow rate (L/min) would you use from mains tap through DI Vessel to fill tank on your van.

As I'm a bit of a miser (o_Oyes, I realy am /emoticons/biggrin.png), I use a flow rate of 1ltr per minute (mains tap of 52 tds).

People say the lower the flow the better to make resin last longer... but takes ages to fill tank on van...so how much higher flow rate should I go?..... 2ltr/min.....3ltr/min? What do you guys do?

Will be getting some IBC Tanks in the future, so will be OK then.....but for now as above ^.

Cheers /emoticons/smile.png.

4.5L/min vroom vroom.

It did used to be 1.8 when I had prefilters (temporarily taken out for winter in case of freeze) & will go back to when like yourself I get a tank.

The only good thing about this low flow rate while the tank is filling, is that I've had time to finished all the household chores for the Mrs, so if I'm lucky I should be getting some nooky tonight /emoticons/wink.png....well, that's the plan anyway /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Latest Posts

Back